The Avielle Foundation is committed to lasting, meaningful change!
How you can Help
People often ask us how they can help. We don’t have specific job functions or positions at the foundation…yet. But the Avielle Foundation does need you! Here is how you can help:
- Donate—We are a grass roots organization and nearly every dollar we have, came out of pockets likes yours. – Donate
- Shop—Shop at smile.amazon.com. This allows you to shop through your regular Amazon account, but they will donate 0.5% of every purchase to the Avielle Foundation (your designated charity).
- Throw a Fundraiser—Be creative! We’ve heard everything from a lemonade stands, collecting golf balls, and cupcake sales, to art shows, auctions, racing teams, marathons, dances, BBQs, parties, happy hours, ice cream socials, and poker tournaments. Check out our Crowdrise page.
- Volunteer and Advocate for Brain Health—We are starting a movement. Please help us to make the invisible visible. Write to info@Aviellefoundation.org if you have volunteer interest or ideas.
- Schedule a lecture or discussion—We will come to you! We have a true passion for teaching and engaging the everyday citizen. Our lecture series can be tailored for your audience and we have presented to everyone from girl scout troops and high school assemblies, to rotary clubs, law enforcement training courses, continuing education, college courses, graduate school programs, medical school students, Congressional education briefings, and National councils.
- Take a Course—The Avielle Foundation proudly offers Brain Health First Aid courses. Click this brain link to go to the latest course RSVP sign up in Newtown, CT on Sept 19, 2015. If you would like a course brought to your community or school – write to us at Info@Aviellefoundation.org.
- Partner and Collaborate—Many hands make light work. If you are a brain health research and/or advocacy group we’d be delighted to partner. Check out some of the amazing TAF sponsored projects.
- Subscribe— The Avielle Foundation is proud to be partnered with Mary Ann Liebert to to publish Violence and Gender the first and only peer-reviewed journal focusing on the understanding, prediction, and prevention of acts of violence.
- Like, Follow, Tweet, and Share— We cannot overemphasize the value of social media in creating a movement to change the way that we view brain health, and giving exposure to the Avielle Foundation. Please take time to like us on Facebook, Tweet us on Twitter using #Aviefoundation and #Brainhealth, Link us on LinkedIn, and watch us on Instagram
We are a grassroots effort, so if you have an idea about how to strengthen communities, embrace diversity, or dispel stigmas, we want to hear them!
You can donate online (the donation buttons will take you to a secure Avielle Foundation PayPal page)
Send correspondence or checks to:
The Avielle Foundation
PO Box 686
Newtown, CT 06470
Send us an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us: Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn